|Be a doer of the Word of God
- John 15:10 If you keep my commandments, you shall abide in my love.
- John 15: 14 You are my friends, if you do whatsoever I command you.
- John 14: 21 He that has my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me:
and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest
myself to him.
- 1John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his
commandments are not grievous.
- James 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own
selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man
beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholds himself, and goes his way, and
straightway forgets what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looks into the perfect law of
liberty, and continues therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work,
this man shall be blessed in his deed.